Sonntag, 14. November 2010

Nutrition as a basis for fertility

Lots of food support fertility whereas lots of other food do the contrary, especially fast food and with this hand in hand: diabetes and overweight.

Amplify’d from www.hayliepomroy.com
Reproductive Health & Fertility

One of the most complex nutritional challenges is fertility and reproductive health. I believe in an integrated approach that works with both men and women to enhance fertility. In my private practice, I have the opportunity to sit down with them face-to-face and to help them strategize about how to best meet their fertility goals. I published my book, Craving Conception to help people who don’t have the opportunity to come to my office. I want it to be easy to access the information I share with my clients. I want people to succeed in their own reproductive health and fertility. I have also developed several fertility supplements for my clients and they might help you, too.

Read more at www.hayliepomroy.com
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen